View Single Post
Old 2012-02-06, 06:41   Link #2
justpassingby

Ummm, what should I post here?
But first of all, thank you for creating the thread
For a start, the line in the novel was 長生き、 するんだよ "Live a long life" (Epilog vol 1 pg 299), just like in the anime.
I didn't really expect fansubber to include Spock famous words

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbZeroNow View Post
Info taken from Baka-Tsuki.
I would like to have some clarification on the demographic on whether it is shounen or seinen.
Ossan, jiji

Don't ask for translation though, as I already stated my stand
Quote:
Originally Posted by justpassingby View Post
No (╬ಠ益ಠ)
And how about start learning the language already? Mini-skirt Space Pirates and other novels from Asahi Shimbun are not the ones to enjoy sales like Haganai, OreImo, IS, Horizon and the likes that come under Kadokawa Groups. I doubt it even with the anime the novel sales will be any different. Not to mention if the anime even sells in the first place.
Heck. Sasamoto's longest novel, ARIEL, was published under the Sonorama labels, who became bankrupt and saved by Asahi Shimbun.
I'll post summaries if no one want to do them. But don't expect it early, as I'm really busy right now. I haven't even watch latest episode of Rinne
Am I allowed to lobby my friends from BT (Teh Ping, Kira, kuroishinigami) to support not translating this :P

Yes I also download novel and manga raws. But I'm also a baka gaijin who will buy the Tankoubon of gundam manga that I already read in my Gundam Ace, and novels that I found interesting. I got my own reason not to post in F/Z or Haganai or Monogatari, even though I did read some of the books

Last edited by justpassingby; 2012-02-06 at 06:57.
justpassingby is offline   Reply With Quote