View Single Post
Old 2012-09-26, 21:32   Link #23166
scify
Sometimes minor editor

Send a message via MSN to scify
Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimatemegax View Post
Old music guy here. I made a couple of tracks for the Poker in the Clubroom piece when I was active on the project. I've got some character themes finished as well, but let's just say other things have kept me occupied instead. If you'd like them, I could PM the links.
That would work.

I'd like to go ahead and note that I'm just playing code monkey and minor editor here--no directing or whatnot. So as far as music selection goes, I don't really have an opinion, and I frankly wouldn't be qualified to give an opinion stronger than "That sounds okay" anyways.

But if you have something to put in the game, send it to me and tell me how to use it and I'll figure out how to make it work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s07195
However, the DAY ZERO END sounds like a stage script being read out, like 'EXIT STAGE RIGHT'.... Although I guess there's no way of telling the difference with a black screen.
That's fair. I included those because Kaisos ended those scenes that way, but I have no idea if he actually wanted them in the final product or not.

I remember trying to decide if I should throw those into the middle of the screen instead of leaving them in the dialogue box, though I have no memory if I actually did or not.

Also, ideally those scenes would work something like:

Blah blah blah last lines of dialogue blah blah

[wipe to black]

END DAY X

[pause]

[fade to first scene of Day X+1]
Shadow takes all.
scify is offline   Reply With Quote