View Single Post
Old 2007-05-11, 07:10   Link #740
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

71... Guess I earned my stripes to be the 300's Second in 'Spam-mand".

And erm Ratlar? I'm sure your ship has the psycommu network connection used to register our thoughts in the forum? No need to busy Scotty so much unless you don't have a psynet service provider.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuyu no Sora View Post
I never said I approved (sweats). I meant that Kurono Kishi Dan had 2 K's in it, so if we omit the 'dan' and we put something with a 'K' in it then we end up having a new type of KKK.

@Kha. That's actually kinda cruel. We've made a temporary cease-fire and you're still bashing us T_T.
I didn't mean to dig it up, but I'm highlighting the point that I'm very anti-racist. No hard feelings, ne?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burner of Anime View Post
At the moment, none here have much idea of Fred's full combat capability. His size, depending on the situation is both asset and liability- which is why he's currently chibified for general handling

The question is not when someone can kill a tanker, but if that's even possible before turning into Dragon Flambe >_<. Of course, concentrating on a meatshield just opens up other avenues for a combined arms team to attack.

Anyway, let's have a look at the mini version of Fred first. Probably the best example of Caro's ability to attract anything male and cute In an enclosed space, Blast Flare works like an incendiary grenade. Good because he can clear a room out in one hit and mess up electronics in the smoke and heat. The bad, it's slow, needs active control by Caro and has a big likelihood of collateral damage/friendly fire >_<

Big Fred on the other hand is just that, VERY BIG THREAT. Unavoidable as well. His Blast Rain attack may have an even longer sustained fire effect than the Gundam girls. Not quite the heavy artillary unit, but he can probably hold a spot of territory and lay suppression fire. Probably a good idea for a mobile fortress in case things get too hot at the front. Erio as light calvary can dash back to him very quickly, Subaru will probably grab Teana on the way out. After that, they can probably recover, tank up, then come out to dispense some righteous beating.

On a lighter note, he may also have Cute Barrier power since no one expect a flying albino chicken to be much of a threat [Erio, Gambatte! Boy goes around with a bullseye painted on ]. I'm starting to wonder how she managed to bring him in through customs with a carry case.

Security Officer: [Zips open Caro's bag] ZOMG WTH are you doing with dangerous creature like this!!!

Caro: This is Fred, Officer. I promise he's be good, he's very quiet and I have him toilet trained...

Officer looks at Little Pink Riding Hood, she has big tearful eyes and is cradling a baby sized dragon in her arms.

Officer can't stand the cute, stamps the passport and tells her to keep Fred in the bag
I think he's happy to be a bullseye. That's what a main tank does.

Talking about team dynamics.

Erio = Tank a la Warrior
Subaru = Burst DPS a la Rogue
Teana = Burst DPS a la Hunter
Caro = Warlock, because of her Pet and her "I Win" buttons boosts.

Strange thing here: No healer. No AOE. 3 DPS classes. Good for clearing trash mobs Gadgets, but they'll only down Onyxia Lutecia after they get their basics right and PUG someone.