View Single Post
Old 2007-09-03, 17:43   Link #21
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazuma77 View Post
Colbert could leave her to be burned alive, but he rescued her... why?
Because colbert wasn't a silly blood thirsty killer, unlike menville.

damn, i believe I shouldn't have read the novel summaries after all
colbert drama was watered down imo, but what really annoyed me was how they completely messed up Agnès, making her looking like a retard (yeah, taking your revenge over your duty, while Menville is happily doing some barbecue in the same room)

I felt kinda weird that Menville attacked Agnès as well, while it was clear she was focusing Colbert only. he could let her doing some job, and he just finish him up in a cunning and cheap style. but... no, he didn't, and moronically attacked Agnès.

And finally, but not the least, we see "normal" Agnès, giving without any problem the letter to Saito, while she wasn't able to think correctly once she knew the truth.

To be honest, I think even if i wasn't spoiled, I would rant the same way, OTZ...

well, this episode earned a 7, since it wasn't as bad as the previous episodes. Animation and "pace" wise, it was okay, though I was ticked about how the lame "flame" battle was occuring and dragged. (it looked like the flames didn't have any heat, except the very end of it...)

now, we got only 3 episodes left, with 1 possible episode to craft the plot back to... the inexistent war and... the usual "double episode" for the big battle, which should also add a way for saito (if they don't prepare another season) to get back on earth.

expectations? extremely low for me...

Last edited by Klashikari; 2007-09-03 at 17:54.