View Single Post
Old 2011-03-15, 18:27   Link #1267
~Ayane~

Quote:
Originally Posted by immblueversion View Post
and frickin' 16th in the fourth.
that was the poll after EP7, right? Then, lol that's a no-brainer she would be so far, she wasn't in that episode at all actually, disregard that, i suck. I just checked and that poll was held in February 2009? How is that possible, that the current poll is number 5? There were no polls after EP5, 6 and 7? But i thought there are always polls after each episode, and i clearly remember that people were bitching about Erika scoring so high and so on, what am i missing here? D:

but yeah, there is actually quite a few of those :

Quote:
I actually hated Superpaper, along with Bern, for a veeeeery long time. Only until EP 8 did I start liking her (still hate Bern though). Sorry, I don't really appreciate Higurashi Expys (look wise) in mah Umineko as much as other people do. Or lolis.
kind of people. I even know one personally.

Also i think the ones at the top are always the characters that did the most of the cool stuff in each episode. Except of course for Beato and Battler which will always be first no matter what. I was hoping Battler will be at least a bit downvoted after episode 8, but unfortunately no, nope.jpg

Last edited by ~Ayane~; 2011-03-15 at 21:36.