Thread: Haku's Attempts
View Single Post
Old 2008-04-07, 22:04   Link #152
Hakuryu
Klutz

Quote:
Originally Posted by KasumiGirl View Post
@Haku-chan: I wouldn't say "your pathetic" or "you suck" because, you don't. We all have a right to speak our opinion, but it's only opinionated from our point of view. For example, I ADORE that sig you made for Marina. You have a unique style, of simplistic sigs with a touch of animation, and if you like what your doing atm, just be proud and continue enjoying the art of sig making.
Something to make your sigs a little more unique - play with some effects on photoshop and take a look at a few tutorials. I for one still do that, and gradually the more I know about photoshop and gfx, the more I am happy to continue making sigs.
I'm kind of blabbering off to lala land now, so i'll just end it with a "keep it up".
Thank you so much Kasumi-chan. I really do appreciate your comments. Now that I look back, my sigs are quite plain...xD I'll be looking up quite a few tutorials, do you have any place in mind?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marina View Post
*sneaks up behind you and wraps a bandanna around your forehead with the words "fighto!" on it*

Regardless of what level anyone is at, I think the important thing is to experiment and to just plain have fun. I think you are wonderful at making avatars and have the potential to be great at making sigs. And no, I'm not just being nice because I like you, I'm being honest. I love the sigs you've made for me, and you always hit that love for cuteness in me with all the colors and renders that you choose.
About your sig:

Methinks that it's very cute but also too empty on the sides. It seems to be pretty consistent with your signatures, but right now she's kinda slapped on the front. You should try blending the render in more for the heck of it, you might be surprised with what you get
Thanks as always Marina-chan. I'm so glad you like my sigs for their simplicity, I think I'll be looking up tutorials to add more things to them. I get stuck on the background and trying to fill it up. I'm re-doing the Haruhi sig so stay tuned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caldron View Post
I've stated it by comparison, try replacing "any" with "any good" if it sounds better for you.

You're wrong, you are much better than most people here, otherwise I wouldn't even bother posting.

However, I've seen your devart and your drawing skills are quite good, I suggest you try to develop them in the midwhile.

EDIT:
I usually like being honest, always saying it's awesome and it's good doesn't help anyone at all.
No, it doesn't sound better at all to me, but it's okay nonetheless.

Ooh, the way you posted made me thing that I wasn't up to par with the other graphic people here. And I'm surprised you think my drawing skills are good at all to tell you the truth. I really do appreciate you being honest, it's given me a new look on making sigs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chaos View Post
I Second What Marina-Chan And Kusami-Chan Said ^.^
Your Really Good At Making Sig And Ava *Better Than Me*

About The New Sig...Huarhi Look Cute In The Sig
Keep Up The Good Work
Aww, I'm not better than you Chaos-chan. ^^; But thank you so much for the compliment.

Experimenting is quite fun. I'm staying with my more simplistic style for this one until I find the time when I wanna look up tutorials. Any comments would be very much appreciated. =3

-Lightened Version-

And that is Moe-cha....I mean Miyuki-chan.