View Single Post
Old 2009-03-17, 20:48   Link #216
Sinfully Naomi
Teddytears
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to Sinfully Naomi
Wait. I don't really understand the title of this. And.... there's intelligent hip hop/rap? O.o

In all honesty, I love classic hip hop, rather than the pure crap that plays now. Especially 90s things. Call me crazy, but I think those were the best beats of any songs. ^^ I really have to say this. I can't see intelligent rap because of everything I see now:

Birdwalk
Lolipop
and Stanky Legg, just to name a few. It's songs like these that make me disrespect hip hop all together, which is mainly the reason why I can't stand it. Other things I hate is the way they materialize women, and treat them badly, pure crap IMO, is all I can say.

My favorite rapper of all time has to be Eminem, sure he made some pretty stupid songs at times like Smack Dat. But he also had a lot of meaningful, and helpful songs, with a very nice flow, and some hot rhymes as well.

Hip Hop is pretty much dead as everyone says, I don't see why people try to "ressurect" it with stupid songs that get them no respect, with the exception of the people stupid enough to buy the CDs and put money in these rapper's pockets, honestly.

Also, I feel I have to say this. I am African American. I come to expect some kind of stupid comment like "Oh, you a cracker." or something like that from time to time. I just had to put that out there.