View Single Post
Old 2011-12-13, 15:56   Link #88
Johnny
Working the bags...

^Says who? That's just your own interpretation of things. He said himself he had siblings of his own, so him beating on the twins is about as likely as this shoehorned drama to happen out of nowhere, er character growth I mean...

As far as him getting put into the hospital for trying to fight back. Once again that's just people's own interpretation of things. As he ever fought back? From the looks of it Song never has, so how do we know that he isn't the type of bully that once you fight back against he scurries away into his hole...

You don't have to be a martial arts expert to be able to fight back. I don't mind him being taught to defend himself, but ignoring this situation here what's the point of that. It would be ludicrous to think he'll able to compete with the 'monsters' that go to his school. Unless he falls into a vat of strange liquid, bitten by some hybrid spider, or giving a shot of some secret experimental 'make you kickass' wonder drug I don't see a need for some training arc lasting a chapter or two. Well I wouldn't stick around if Song received some instant power-up anyways...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote