View Single Post
Old 2012-03-21, 19:20   Link #4023
Eeni

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deacon Blues View Post
Duo is supposed to be American so he plays the stereotype of an on-again-off-again relationship guy perfectly :P
LOL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuoRanger View Post
remember that he naver cared for anyone in the series, he can be the most funny guy ever, but he always wanted to everyone that he loved stay away from him bcuz of what happened to him, Hilde was the exepction, she started to hang out with him, he even tried to be a dick but she was always there to take care of him and he started to like her too, Heero was his Counter, They became friends fast, If Duo was The Spock, Heero was The Kirk.

and about his Drunken Tony Stark condition on FT, i think that he lost his faith on himself after Hilde's death and only junior his holding him.

ex: he's didn't get the nanites to stop the rapid aging process thanks to his injuries after the bike accident, his wife died trying to find a cure for him and left him alone with his only son, his best friend was in Stasis,and the other pilots cound't do nothing to help him, things like that makes someone loose faith in himself after everything that happened, and only junior is there helping him, imagine a guy like him suffering from a severe case depression, but he's using all of his strenght to hide that, even from his Son and his Best Friend, if something worse happen for both two, i belive(i don't know) that most most foward he'll freak out and do the thing by himself(A freak out at the same level or worse than quatre when he build zero after his father's death).
I don't think we'll ever come to an agreement here, because like Ikuze said, everyone has their own way of looking at it. No, I personally don't think that he liked her as anything more then just a friend. And as a friend, of course he was concerned for her when she did something so "reckless and stupid", in his opinion.

Duo cared about a lot of people (he and Quatre were the only ones who seemed to want to get to know the rest of the anti-social group of pilots). He cared about the kids he ran with before getting to the orphanage. He cared about Heero, busting him out of an Alliance hospital, giving his gundam back, and offer help to fix it up. He could have just left him in the hands of the Alliance and gone with his original plan of using Wing as spare parts. He cared about Quatre, going out of his way to go visit him and telling him about where to find Trowa because he knew that Quatre was feeling guilty about what happened. Heck, he even cared about WuFei (and no one seems to care much about him)! I'm not quite sure where this notion that he wanted and actively kept people away came from when his personality is the exact opposite.

And last I recall, Duo said that Jr. isn't his son, even if Jr. is a xerox copy of him (and then the timeline makes it impossible for either Hilde or Duo to be Jr.'s parents... unless Duo was spreading his seed like Hilde said).

I don't think I've ever seen so much nonsense in so little space. -FalsePrime

Stone Age man attempted to draw movement on cave walls by drawing mammoths with multiple legs. The artists worked until their eyes went bad, they got no pay, no credit, and they were eventually eaten by wild animals. Animation was born! - Tom Sito

And as the Black Beast lurched forward, escape for Arthur and his knights seemed hopeless, when suddenly, the animator suffered a fatal heart attack! The cartoon peril was no more. The quest for the Holy Grail could continue. - Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Last edited by Eeni; 2012-03-25 at 02:46.
Eeni is offline   Reply With Quote