View Single Post
Old 2011-02-01, 12:01   Link #494
Kafriel
Senior Guest

^ Really waiting to see them shield figures, if she can block like 700 damage and deal just as much with shield at 400 AP, yeah I'll call it a viable build. Otherwise...just no. As for Teemo, someone had said that there aren't many good Teemo players out there, to which I agree. Most of them get slowed down and focused on, end up dead in no time...But with this buff, Teemo can get an easy kill if he's fighting in the jungle, luring champs one by one. Is there an MS cap btw? If ghosted Teemo can run 2 laps from one base to the other in a minute, I think we'll have a serious problem on our hands :P
A few of the lovely mistakes that Teemo players make, btw:
1) Stealth in brush when the enemy knows he's there. Many champions got skills that hit invisible champions (Corki's gatling, Vlad's pool/bonds, Urgot's homing rockets - they even tell you where he is, etc.) and yet I've seen a few just sit there and die without acting.
2) Misplace mushrooms. Self-explanatory
3) Initiate and then run away. While some may say it's a great way to lure the opponent into your team, if they got a disable or exhaust, you're dead. That's why waiting for another to initiate and pop out of nowhere with that blowgun is much more efficient.
Still, it could have been worse...imagine an AS buff on Teemo
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote