View Single Post
Old 2009-09-14, 00:44   Link #864
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BetoJR View Post
Please note that this is all speculation, as an end to the publication of the manga hasn't been announced yet.
Yes, but it's well-founded (to the point of being near airtight) speculation. Anyone who has read the series to this point and has any sense of story progression can tell that we are at least on the cusp of the grand finale, if not in the middle of it. Couple that with the "manga loyal" Brotherhood adaptation, seemingly on course to catch up with the manga within a year, and it becomes quite obvious to even the most imperceptive that we're fast approaching the end. There may not have been an "official" ending announcement yet, but at this point SquEnix and Arakawa would have to pull a troll of Haruhic proportions in order for it not to be ending by the end of 2010 at the absolute latest. I myself am guessing roughly March-June.

EDIT: Just read the latest chapter. I think maybe I want to move it up a month or two... ^_^

Also... Bradley fight... Wow... Just... Wow... If they can animate this right...

Spoiler for chapter 99:

Last edited by quigonkenny; 2009-09-14 at 01:10.
quigonkenny is offline   Reply With Quote