View Single Post
Old 2012-06-24, 15:35   Link #156
DezoPenguin
Beta by Accident
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by melina_putri View Post
We are at halfway point and your questions will be answered in the 2nd half, assuming the studio follow the VN story. Also, 2nd half is where things also start getting interesting in the VN.
Excellent. The sword getting unsealed makes for a good "things start changing now" break point. And truly, I've been interested all along--you'll notice that I haven't been whining about "useless Tamaki" or anything like that; it's not her fault she can't suddenly use all these magical powers that no one ever told her she had to do something that no one will tell her what's supposed to happen. If we're only at the halfway point of the story, things are fine--groundwork has been laid, questions have been asked, and there's good reason why answers have been slow in coming. Kind of like Fate/zero, where really not a lot happens in the first thirteen episodes and there's a lot more talking than buttkicking. So long as Ep. 13 isn't supposed to be some kind of "ending," then I'm happy to come back in the fall for more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bern-san View Post
@DezoPenguin Oh don't worry, you'll hate Baba-sama and Mitsuru even more in the 2nd season
You know, if she'd just turn out to be evil or something I'd actually hate her less, because then she'd have good reasons for being as unhelpful as possible.
DezoPenguin is offline   Reply With Quote