View Single Post
Old 2008-05-19, 08:40   Link #4051
dark_fox

I have been searching for this anime for a long, long time. I just finally got the idea to ask here after so many years of searching. I will list as much as I can remember but its been alot of years and the memory is fuzzy.

From what I can remember the first episode was on mars, can't really remember why though just that there was a colony or something there.

The main character finds some mech in a ship that crash landed, when and why it crashed I can't remember but I do remember it was like a lionish zoid kind of thing. I remember one of the other characters had a bird for a mech or some such. The ship and mechs where from aliens that crash landed or something, thats also a little fuzzy.

For some reason they end up heading through space, weather it was back to the alien home world or what I can't remember.

It aired in Australia on cable when I was in primary school so 1990-1995ish, and I am sure it was an anime and not an american cartoon. At least from what I remember anyways.

Thanks for the help :P, I have asked a lot of people and I seem to be the only one who has seen or remembers it.
dark_fox is offline   Reply With Quote