Thread: 07-GHOST anime
View Single Post
Old 2009-04-15, 16:16   Link #103
lfb

Quote:
Originally Posted by wandering-dreamer View Post
And the opening song almost had me laughing too, Tetio, doesn't sitting up there hurt?
LOL GOOD POINT THERE. I didn't notice that before. *was too busy loling at girly-fied Teito* XDXD

After watching ep 1, I decided to give the manga a second try(lost interest before..though it was b/c I was partially lost. I couldn't tell some of the characters apart...>.>; ). haha, guess the anime totally cleared things up cause I understood the manga better on my second try) and I got hooked onto the series. XD;

imo the series isn't exactly one of my top favs but it's still pretty good. Some parts are cliched but some parts aren't(or else I wouldn't be into it).

I agree w/ the others. The animation is a disappointment(it just grew after seeing the 2nd ep D: ).

I'm rather surprised a lot of ppl find the art style distasteful. I find it much better than the manga...but at the same time, it bothers me in a different way(except for Teito). lol it feels like I'm really watching a BL anime. Never knew I had something against that kinda style...D: So weird. I like BL too.....
lfb is offline   Reply With Quote