View Single Post
Old 2012-08-29, 12:51   Link #27300
Infinite Zenith
Operation sneaky sneaks
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxnike629xx View Post
Oh and I see that you finally did a MG from the 00 series. =) You see why I enjoy it so much? You see why I want 4 more MG's from 00.. Exia R2, Exia R3, 00 Qan[T] Full Saber, 00 Qan[T] ELS ver.).. =D

But for now, I think I will stay with Age MG's.. You should try them. They're very streamlined and efficient engineering, and they're like 1500 YEN (give or take) cheaper than the 00 Master Grades while still being very impressive..
I might've mentioned that I had a MG 00Q a while back, and if I didn't, I have now. That was a pretty fun build, and although I loved the construction and detail, I lamented the 00Q's minimalistic loadout. Interestingly enough, the full sabre was released as a promotional item or something in a Hobby Magazine (don't quote me on this one). That said, I am very satisfied with the MG 00SS/G and because term is starting, I don't think I'll have time to build any more models. Maybe I should post some images...

Meanwhile, as for your YouTube videos, I think you should review more kits, and show off some completed products. I think people don't like seeing boxes all the time, hence their responses
Infinite Zenith is offline   Reply With Quote