View Single Post
Old 2006-01-03, 17:05   Link #32
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by hikaru_masha
hey i want to ask something about screenshots. everytime i do a screenshot of my windows media player i cant get rid of the player when i go to edit it. even if i save it as a jpg it wont let me see the image properly. anyone know why that is?
At the very beginning, I had the same problem of your, and I could tell you that windows media player simply isn't the proper way to get a screenshot. And getting rid of it for such things is the solution I would recommend.
May I suggest you a freeware program which is very indicated for taking snapshots? It is bsplayer, located at http://www.bsplayer.org/ .

Very easy to handle. You can select a destination path for snapshots, in the options. And then, while the video is running, for every time you will push a button (on mine is "P", it should be settable though) it will autosave a jpeg snapshot on the designed folder.

Then if you need an amount of frames to realize an animated gif, you will most likely need something else, but for now, I answered to your question.

Hope to have been helpful, and if you'd need further infos you can alway ask