View Single Post
Old 2010-06-18, 00:43   Link #11248
Judoh
Mystery buff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renall View Post
Shooting: Several people have simple wounds to the chest or head, notably in ep2 and ep3. These are often staked, but the most plausible explanation is they were shot with a gun and staked later. I'm not convinced the Winchesters are the shooting weapon (except perhaps at the end of ep1 and Hideyoshi/Rudolf/Kyrie in ep3). The existence of a handgun, probably in a single person's possession, always struck me as more likely. This is very likely the weapon that killed Nanjo, which might suggest it belongs to Rudolf, Kyrie, or Hideyoshi. Unless it belonged to Nanjo himself, and was taken from him.
Apparently Natsuhi's gun in episode 1 can be used like a handgun. Well they say pistol, but I think it basically means the same thing.

Quote:
Sawed-off Winchester M-1894

A sawed-off custom rifle manufactured during the golden age of Winchesters. Besides that, it has had its portability and romantic aspect jacked up at the expense of its lethal range. Also, if one can handle the unique lever action, one can also use it for rapid-fire like an average pistol. On top of that, the single-hand reload action using the characteristic lever handle will no doubt be irresistible to Western lovers.

It can employ up to .45 long-colt bullets, just as Kinzo likes it. The number of rounds is 4+1 shots
Judoh is offline   Reply With Quote