View Single Post
Old 2011-03-25, 06:21   Link #9237
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakoo View Post
Stiyl isn't that bad when it comes to physical ability, it's juste innocentius is by far too tiring for him. And there's no human being who can dodge lightning to begin with, the mind doesn't even have the time to react.
Within the contexts of the story, a special-normal human being at the very least has enough time to respond by raising his hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakoo View Post
But you're saying that as if Mikoto can do a lightning in a milisecond. Nop, she usually needs time to gather/create it. Same way for Stiyl of course, but in the case of electricity against flame, there's a high chance the heat created by the flame ( 3000°c ) mess with the trajectory of her attack.

It's up to speculation in the end.
When it comes down to pure, raw power, the answer is obvious. That single lightning bolt she used to black out Distric 7 can super heat the air hotter than the surface of the Sun and is more powerful than anything man made.

The only way to win is through deception or resourcefulness. Stiyl, despite his recent 'success' against Pendex, is not really a resourceful person as he relies too heavily on his powers and trump cards. From Railgun, Mikoto does have a certain level of resourcefulness fighting against ITEM and Kiyama, but mostly she still rely on her powers. So I'll put both of them about equal in this factor.

But yes, I don't want a repeat of that 10 page long meaningless debate so that's the end of that from me.