View Single Post
Old 2009-09-24, 13:51   Link #69
Prestige

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
Anyways, the fact that Garp says that Luffy's reputation as a pirate eclipses his reputation as Dragon's son definitely speaks volumes for the amount of infamy he'll gain when this storyline is over. We've been saying all along that he'll get a huge jump in his bounty anyway thanks to all of these exploits, but I think that Garp's words pretty much sealed the deal. I certainly can't wait to see what price Luffy will get on his head (and Buggy too, of course).......
Well I think WG has been hesitant to give Luffy high bountys, I really think that destruction of Enies Lobby/CP9 should been signifant enough to justify higher bounty for Luffy.

I think WG dont want that Luffy becomes anymore famous, bounty measures persons stature in OP world in many cases and since Luffy and his crew has been so dangerous to World Goverment I think they try to keep him as much out of public as they can.

I guess that whatever outcome this war will be and if Luffy is can escape I doubt that Luffys bounty will go past 500 000 000, if Luffy gets really huge bounty he will get massive reputation and become example for many rookie pirates.

Well this is just my speculation so I can and probly be wrong.

Quote:
Hina is sexually ambiguous?
No, she just speaks herself in third person, and she smokes and art has changed alot since Arabasta.

Oh and I found that ''Hina Fails'' was pretty funny =)