View Single Post
Old 2007-12-22, 11:50   Link #56
changeup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquifina View Post
My worry, though, is if we get a near-confession in ep. 12, and this season is supposed to run 20+ eps, how in heaven's name will the writers plausibly delay the climactic confession? And if she *does* confess soon, how does Yuji not look like a dolt for delaying a decision for ten episodes or so? Do they completely flip the switch and go to a frenetic battle-driven pace, where Yuji is so busy fending off multiple threats to his life that the whole romance thing becomes secondary until the end of the series? Or do they somehow take all of Shana's determination to be honest away from her? But how would they do that?
If my memory serves me right, in the novel
Spoiler for although I will mention no detail, still possibly a novel spoiler, proceed with caution:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinny Riddle View Post
Whether it's in the novels or just JC STAFF having fun, I very like the idea of Margery x Wilhelmina yuri.
Yeah, for a moment I almost thought both of them were going to "take the food debris from the other's face and eat it..." (a romance trope...), but thanks for them not pulling that out. It would have been downright fanservice in my mind.

This brings about this question: I know Nabatame Hitomi (CV of Margery) and Itou Shizuka (CV of Wilhelmina) often appear in the same series. However, I cannot remember any scene involving both two having some sorts of yuri relationship, not even in the wildest speculation... Is this one so far the cloeset we have got?