View Single Post
Old 2010-11-22, 09:04   Link #78
keroro gunsou

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Sho- View Post
Annoying episode. Ridiculous yes.
Guys , this episode feels like that Kirino can do anything that she wants... seriously , you really think that the director & cie will still adapt all the manga like this , specially after those horrible argument/act ...
And Kyousuke , there's no progress at all , "Cuz i'm his brother" x10 , repetetive. This is not an answer. We still don't know about his project on futur etc.... he's like a pawn , used when we need him..

Kuroneko stole the show. I think that her being the main lead would be better at this point..

I agree too that the beginning was interesting but until now , the show keeps getting down...

Btw , the robot animation on the screen was very nice , i was more focused on it than the blabla.

Frankly talking , this show take down the otaku.

And of course , they are keeping the past relation Kyousuke/Kirino for the end.
Now Kuroneko is like a main heroine, I love her character so much....
She is the best friend ever!!! She is so jealous to Kirino, because her big efforts is easily denied!!! Poor Kuroneko... But she fought for Kirino in meeting!!! She is cute & special character for me. I believe now this show exist for Kuroneko,not Kirino. I hate selfish girls,like Kirino. I love sweet but not smart girls,like Kuroneko.

And listening Kuroneko's last words in this ep, she said I am jealous (to Kirino about Kyousuke)... I guess Kuroneko start to love Kyousuke.
Anyway,Kuroneko in this ep 10/10. But many guys pointing out this show is takin down is completely right! Same patern,Same Kyousuke's help for Kirino even he did Dogeza, which is the most shameful action in Japan. Huuu, its boring for me.
I am lookin foward to see Kuroneko in next ep,but I am not expect much more to this series in coming episodes.