View Single Post
Old 2006-06-12, 10:24   Link #986
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator

Shini_GamI: Well, that is just the cover from the Shinigami no Ballad Single. It has no border, lacks quality... but it has Momo ^__^ SuperBiasRating (+3). 8/10

Number 48: Pic quality falls abruptly but the efford on the border grant the avatar to be sufficient. 6/10

Azami: I'm against small avatars, and I'm for matching av/sign. My opinion is that you could have cropped the sign differently in a squarish way to have a normal 100x100 av. As it is, 6/10

Cyz: Plain, but very smooth and shiny. 8,5/10

Radiosity: Cute but, sort of "foggish". Did you use some tool to brigthen it a bit (I don't know, like contrasts or levels adjustments)? Also, the eyes do close a tad too fast, in the motion. Nice work on the borders and soothing result all in all. 7/10

Whitemoon648: Poor Yakumo ^^ .. the crop is bad (no chin), the avatar size is small, and the border is too thick. Not to mention, the animation is jumpy and makes "Yakumo the Sweetness" look silly. Lot of room to improve ^^ 4,5/10

Xellos-_^: Is that what is called "indirect kiss" ? Well, that''ll becom direct pretty soon though! . Suggestion: a thinner border will do better. Bonus for keeping your usual .. ehrm.. "style" 8/10

NightWish: D'oh, at first glance, it looks the same of Radiosity's av Very clean pic. Can't tell who she is but I like the dreamy face and the good quality. 8/10