Thread: Licensed ef - a tale of memories.
View Single Post
Old 2007-12-06, 16:03   Link #1039
Whitesparkles

i don't usually post alot on forums since i love reading people's opinions and um..arguments hehe... but i just have to say something this time in regards to Hiro's affections for Miyako, i don't understand how some of you can say that Hiro's feelings for Miyako are forced and out of pity since he is the one who is totally oblivious to Miyako's past, not only that, but he also doesnt know about her mentle breakdown and her 99 calls on his phone, (since it was thankfully deleted by Kei), he even mentions about her parents once in awhile like they're still one whole happy family. I mean, how can you pity someone without even knowing about that person's past or tragic experiences, its not like Miyako actually broke down and started babbling about her past in front of Hiro, she simply hid her unstabilty and emptyness in front of Hiro and replace it with her cheerful self. If you look at Hiro's POV, there is nothing much to pity Miyako on.

with that said, i feel much better, but i'm loving this show so far not only cause of the characters but also the unique artworks, its fantastic, ohhh i also something tho, it might not mean much at all but I notice that whenever Hiro and Miyako talks, her image is always reflected in Hiro's eyes, it doesnt happen when he talks to other characters.. i think in anime it might mean something..... :P
Whitesparkles is offline   Reply With Quote