View Single Post
Old 2010-08-24, 21:49   Link #220
CMSensei
Formerly -> CMHerrera
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by colorles View Post
to create suspense and interest for a few weeks leading into Ichigo's arival from Kubo's perspective was the reasoning for Gins involvment. from everybody else Gin jus got trolled. however Gin is not dead yet, jus incapacitated. Ichigo will fight Aizen bravely but Aizen will still be winning, and before Aizen can finish Ichigo, a thought to be incapacitated Gin (stil lying down hurt though) impales Aizen through the chest from behind with kamishini no yari, leaving poisen and at least stunning Aizen long enough for Ichigo to finish him with a epic finishing attack. Gin will either then die or be revived by Orihime

a likely scenario perhaps for future chapters
Sound almost like the fight with Stark. I doubt she would make in time since she still in Hueco Mundo.

Whats with all this Ulquiorra and him being alive? Sure that would be nice if lived but I think hes dead, I don't think Kubo has to confirm that since he turned to ash. But then again Kubo might fine a loophole or something like that..

Does anyone remember when Mayuri found those hanging bodys? Don't you think thats gonna pop up soon, maybe hes gonna do a Kabuto and makes them come to life

CM-san's Mystical Creations

"The one who can win
against me, is me!"

- Daiki Aomine