Thread: Crunchyroll Nichijou
View Single Post
Old 2011-04-18, 13:07   Link #451
Genten
has a custom user title

I'm getting my Crunchyroll Premium Membership this afternoon (I totally forgot you had to give them PayPal information in advance XD) so I'm a little behind in the episode airings but I did just finish episode two. And what can I say, it was awesome.

I'm so happy they animated my favorite chapter from the manga! I hope they do the House of Cards one next and my faith in KyoAni will be restored. That said, they really upped the amp for this series: not one but two chase scenes (one more trippy than the other) in one episode? The artwork may be simple but you can't call them out for animating it badly.

Sasahara is so ridiculous. I love 'im The guy gets shot by about fifty different weapons and leaves to go to the restroom like it's no problem? Awesome.

However, I find the professor's (who I disliked even in the manga) and Nano's scenes in the anime to be really boring. I don't know if it's because their voices are so high or if they don't interact as well Mio and her friends do. Of course, after watching this I have the strangest urge to eat roll cake.