View Single Post
Old 2013-11-23, 22:38   Link #4499
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

Quote:
Originally Posted by saravis View Post
Well to be fair, most of the victories are against Shinigamis that aren't known for being successful. Hitsugaya, Sasakibe, and Matsumoto haven't had a good track record. Shinji is up in the air, since he hasn't had very many fights. The biggest success in that list is Shunsui's eye and everybody knows that losing your eye just makes you more of a badass. While you could make an argument that they aren't fodder, they haven't been proven to be incredibly strong either.
We didn't even get a chance to see Shinji's bankai. And probably won't , since he's trolldead for now until Kubo decides to either declare his dumb ass dead or have Momo revive him. I"ll be really homicidal if Kubo pulls this shit on Urahara or Yoruichi

Shunsui is one of the few shinigami though that might succeed..since I really can't see Kubo killing off ANOTHER commander, even if it's Hachi........though Nanao might become this part of the arc's Chojiro.

RIP Matsumoto. you too Hitsu...for now anyway. I know they're probably going to be revived but Kubo can really kill them off now. We've seen what they can do, though I love how Kubo said that this was supposedly tied to Matsumoto's past and the Hogkyou and yet not a damn thing was said about it.

I totally forgot about Fake Juha. Was that the twins? I remember that one of the people Kenny took out was a girl called the talk or something stupid...

And I actually forgot about As Nodt as well....of course, the one person who actually killed Byakuya....sorry but he did. We all know that Kubo revived Byakuya due to fan complaints.