View Single Post
Old 2004-02-28, 20:12   Link #34
Sakura-chan
A complex "maybe"

Send a message via AIM to Sakura-chan Send a message via MSN to Sakura-chan
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonz20
I would never beat my kids on the face or on the head...
That reminds me... I almost got punched in the face the other day... Yay. And it hurts a lot when someone hits you with one of those belts you were talking about on the stomach, too. >.<
Quote:
And I would beat them only if there was a real reason for it (badly misbehaved and stuff)...
Is not doing homework when you are in kindergarden count as a serious reason?

My mom thinks that I'm The Evil. Hurray. Haven't talked to her for more than 5 month.And she dislikes the way I draw.(Her dad was an artist, she thinks I'm not good enough to be a grandchild of *whatever my grandfather's name is*.) She thinks my bro is very talented, though. When he is not. And she doesn't allow him to come near me. Good for me, actually.
My dad thinks that I'm stupid. Yuppie. Even though I was one of the very smartest kids around when I was elementary school (in Russia elementary school is very different from America, starting to learn fractions and stuff in the begining of 2nd grade), I got in the middle school that it's almost impossible to get in if you wasn't learning there from 1st-3rd grade (or not paying... a lot), actually skipped 2 years of school, and in the very advanced math class in our school + taking trig classes. Woho. He does buy me the clothes I want, though. And I can talk to him about my math homework. \o/
And they both don't care about what I watch/read. Yay! That means that I can read yaoi fanfictions.
Sakura-chan is offline   Reply With Quote