View Single Post
Old 2012-03-13, 22:57   Link #4741
Samari
World's Greatest

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingdarkness View Post
@Samari -Drew is gonna sign...Like you and Bobbity are the only people who believe otherwise...But yeah looks like fata$$ is gonna get his pockets fat elsewhere...I hope he gets a fatman's heatstroke in that Tampa Sun if he becomes a traitorous bastard...

And get some Chase Daniel practice tape..he's like Drew Brees Jr. I'm not bull$hiting, just ask New England's videoguy...
I thought you would enjoy this hermit:

Nicks could be a Buccaneer soon.

Quote:
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers didn’t waste much time celebrating their acquisition of prized wide receiver Vincent Jackson on Tuesday night.

They didn’t have time because they had to get to the airport to pick up New Orleans guard Carl Nicks. The Bucs are expected to go hard after Nicks, who did receive an offer from the Saints that he termed “respectable’’. But the fact that Nicks was willing to fly to Tampa late Tuesday night for a Wednesday visit at One Buccaneer Place is a pretty strong indication that Tampa Bay has given signs it may be willing to make Nicks the league’s highest-paid guard.
http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcsouth/pos...for-buccaneers

Funny how you bash your players once they don't want to be an AINT no more. I guess Porter and Meachem are assholes too hunh? Because they hit the gate running too. Stay classy bro.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
永遠不要失去信心,你的命運。
Samari is offline   Reply With Quote