View Single Post
Old 2011-10-08, 12:14   Link #10
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

So gave this a little look and not sure what to make of it, on one hand it's nothing great or even good I think but on the other it did keep me reading for how many chapters are out so far.

Not greatly fond of the MC, freaking out every chance you get did wear thin pretty quickly.
The, what I can only say is a rather troubled and perverted girl didn't quite take my fancy either.
While I'm all for crazy girls and all, this one didn't quite hit the mark.
However the other girl(the girlfriend) I did quite like, she does seems to have her "issues" as well, altho maybe not as bad as the other 2...unless you want to say the semi-yandere is bad but I don' think it's gone so far for me to say so.
She's oddly charming compared to the other 2.

Now I won't question the lad's initial action at the start, I've learned to live with that type of stuff happening(even if I want to question it at times, you just can't help yourself sometimes) and I don't think I got the enegry to bother with it.

Will I keep reading it? Yea I think I'll give it a few more chapters, just to see if anything or what comes of the realtionship between the lad and his gf cause thats the only thing thats of interest depsite all the other somewhat crazy-ness going on.