View Single Post
Old 2012-07-15, 19:31   Link #365
tantei okuoku
Mystery Otaku

my biggest question is how the phones work and there are so many of them it seems.

I also wish this was a mystery but you know, the characters and setting are a lot of fun, and it has plenty of spirit. also lets face it a break from murder and mayhem is a good thing every once in a while.

Yes I am happy the save feature will always on in the future. also I know everyone keeps complaining about the lack of mice for laptops, but I have been using my laptop's mouse pad just fine for this game, I always seem to get a good score. and I am pretty sure the point is to break up the dialogue, engage the reader, and avoid sprites having to do many actions and it works well for that.

also I don't know why but I don't really like the main character that much for some reason. though I generally care for his characters after they go nuts.

I do hope they replace that one picture with the modern cars when she is looking down because it does break suspension of disbelief. other then that everything went well. I do like the music, especially the leo in action one.

Last edited by tantei okuoku; 2012-07-15 at 20:04.
tantei okuoku is offline   Reply With Quote