View Single Post
Old 2012-08-14, 05:58   Link #22898
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
the major question is.

is she any good?
You pervert, can't you put that as your second question?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
You have to wonder what kind of sociopaths infest health insurance companies... but many of them will take the "nazi" defense: "I vas just followink ordehs"
One thing I have noticed in this industry, that many are actually motivated by money. Only a few actually BOTHERED to do things properly; those money-faced ones simply go "Please refer to Customer Service/Claims".

An older agent with 30 years in the industry told me that the only thing more valuable than money in this line is karma, but until you have seen enough clients die or get hospitalised, you won't understand. So I guess that is the reason why those agents take the "nazi" defence - they never expected the stuff they sell to be entirely useless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganbaru View Post
Insight: How Japan's securities watchdog found its bite
http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/...87C10H20120813
Before the watchdog digs any deeper, I suggest they form a fully-armed raiding unit complete with fast assault vehicles and heavy automatic weapons - they need those to up-end 893.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.