Thread: Dating
View Single Post
Old 2009-03-02, 19:38   Link #1060
rio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi View Post
Yeah, well obviously getting fit will do wonders for your confidence in that department. I've never been a gym type guy because I can never get motivated, but sport and swimming seemed to do the trick.

Aye, but it's not such an issue if you're both a little drunk, which is common at parties. Even without drink, towards the end of the evening people tend to get tired and therefore more relaxed, making it less likely the girl will get freaked out. Presumably you'd have been talking to the girl for a while, holding hands and leaning on eachother is 'noninvasive' so it's the most acceptable way to get closer to a girl for the first time. It's quite a sweet thing to do as well.

If you ever want to kiss a girl, play with her hair and say how soft her hair is, then lean in. Never fails.

What do you have trouble with? I'd call the girl a day or two after you get her number, and ask her if she wanted to go out some time. Have a time and place in mind in case she can't decide. If you have trouble getting the words out, text her. I did that.

y.. you are awesome.. especially the quotes
If you ever want to kiss a girl, play with her hair and say how soft her hair is, then lean in. Never fails.
and
Ask to see her hand and say how small it is or w/e, and rest your head on hers.

you are a very playboy, aren't you? or is it usual to do for boys ?

i haven't seen boys doing that in Japan.. maybe they are shy . They aren't good at praising girls .

i think praising girls to get a girlfriend is not so bad..if i were treated like that, i wouldn't feel bad (though if it seemed very intentionally or exaggerated, i would withdraw )but how will you keep that attitude to her in your relationship ?

i just wonder.. if you do that by your natural personality, it's good. But if you just pretend,and stop that when you are tired, that relationship wouldn't turn good , and as a result hurt her .

How do you think about it?