Thread: Saturday Anime
View Single Post
Old 2003-12-06, 23:40   Link #6
Superchop
Lord Sesshoumaru

Your welcome ^_^

but speaking of saturday anime...i remember that during the last 2 years that they aired saturday anime they had aired new movies during weekday nights...and i've seen one movie that i liked but since i missed the first half hour i never got the title...and they only aired it taht once...

ok here's the description...it's a bunch of school kids that get trapped in what i think is their world...but no one else is around except them...and i dont remember exactly but i think they're reliving the same day...all i know is that towards the end two of the chars go around in a tank shooting certain spots to see if it changes...another thing i remember is taht towards the end they realized that the entire town/city/area they were in was riding on top of a giant turtle....
also...one of the characters had a special ability to use lightning/thunder...

I have an idea of what it is...i pretty sure it's Urusei Yatsura Movie 2: Beautiful Dreamer ...but what throws me off is that right at teh end of the credits it says "Dreamers World 2" and if i search for that title...i never get anything close to it...and if i do it's the Beautiful Dreamer Movie...

I just want to be certain it's the movie i'm thinking about cause i've read a couple reviews and even though the majority of them convinced me it was taht movie...there were some taht confused me and made me think differently...
Superchop is offline   Reply With Quote