View Single Post
Old 2012-09-01, 14:05   Link #3672
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

I started playing Sakura sakimashita. And it looks fine enough as most of the girls appear quite likeable and some of them whacky. I loved the opening movie melody, but it felt a bit short (might just be my imagination). Then I read on vndb two better-be-careful-keywords: Genre shift + apocalpyse. Now I don't mind genre shifts, but obviously based on the summary it's a world-will-end one and my pessimism tells me it will turn into some overly angsty drama "crap". Despite the forced playing order, I'll still play through - at least - the first route to see how it is handled.

I also played into Madoka's route in Canvas 4. She did an awesome supporting job for the main character and her fascination for him is quite touching. Overall, Achrome Etude seems better than Canvas 2 (which was mostly boring) imho.

And lastly, I skipped through the forced ending of Tomodachi ijou Koibito miman. It was average. A stupid reason to include most of the h-scenes and if at all only two girls matterd in the long run. At least I can now access the true route according to the walkthrough.