View Single Post
Old 2012-10-16, 09:16   Link #1552
Team Rocket Elite

Koromo is going to have to try again some other time for a third top 8 appearence. I didn't expect it to happen but Saki managed to narrowly beat Koromo to take Block A and become the first character to reach the top 8.

This is the big day. This is potentially the "true" finals of the contest. Onjouji Toki faces off against Akaza Akari. Toki doesn't actually have any big feats yet. While she trounced her opponents in every match, none of them were all that strong. What makes her a scary opponent is what all the other Saki characters have done so far. The high and top end Saki characters have proven to be nearly impossible to beat and Toki is supposed to be the strongest Saki character of them all. However, due to drawing weak opponents this isn't very well tested. Akari will be the one who finally puts it to the test. Akari received the highest number of votes in the preliminaries. Akari has also trounced her opponents but unlike Toki Akari's opponents included bigger names like Nakano Azusa and Misaki Mei. So far a Saki character has already knocked off Toshino Kyoko and Funami Yui. Akari is going to have a uphill battle if she wants to beat Toki. Even if she does, she may have to beat as many as 3 more top end Saki characters to claim the championship. If she does beat Toki, I'd say she has a good chance to go all the way but I don't think Toki will give her the chance. Toki will prevail.

Vote:
Onjouji Toki

Prediction:
Onjouji Toki