View Single Post
Old 2012-10-03, 08:17   Link #398
Drifloon

Those are all amazing ideas, thanks for sharing them with us!

I've had quite a few weird Forgery ideas too, but I know I'd never get around to actually learning to use ONS and writing them.

The main one that I really liked was a game where Tohya is invited into the meta-world to be Endless Sorceror Battler's opponent, and the whole thing turns out to be a metaphor for Tohya trying to understand why Battler forgave the person who murdered his family and his inability to accept this being the reason that he was never able to identify himself with Battler. So BATTLER's game would be set up to try and illustrate his feelings in a cryptic way, like what he did for Ange in EP8.

I also had an idea where all the 'Beatrice' characters would actually be separate people all present on the island in 1986. So Shannon and Kanon really are two random servants, Lion really is Krauss and Natsuhi's first child, and Piece-Beatrice is a completely separate character who is the child of Kinzo and Kuwadorian-Beatrice that came to the island to try and get a share of the inheritance. Then I figured I'd maximize the person count even further by making Kinzo alive, Erika coming to the island, and Ange being present. I think there's a lot of potential for interesting ideas there.
Drifloon is offline   Reply With Quote