Thread: Licensed Sekirei / Jupiterjukers
View Single Post
Old 2009-06-22, 10:08   Link #2224
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tri-ring View Post
Your example is more of a blackmail then a proposal, I don't think Higa is aware that Yukari is Minato's sister and considering Minato's character it will only backfire if Higa mentions Yukari.
Higa merely mentions to Minato if he had ever considered taking down MIB.
Nah I think that he knows who Minato is.... since there is MBI ashikabi database... and so there is Sahashi Minato.... and Sahashi Yukari.... so I think he knows about it.... maybe he even know that Sahashi Takami is one of the MBI leaders (main research group member...)... since she is in charge of the sekire plan too...

The question is why are he asking Minato for that ^^ (maybe he knows that he has stong sekirei and the same he leaves at nr01 place so she might help him too xD) we dont know Higa's purpose in all that..... maybe he wants to destroy MBI and take some of their technology for himself since It seems he is in charge of many hospitals and is rich (maybe he is power loveing person... and he wants to throw down people more powerfull than him xD)

I'm mostly overthinking but Higa has a purpose in all that but we still dont know that purpose....(like why does he need yukari...is it becouse she is takamis daughter and with that he can blackmail her...).... hard to tell...

But man it would be so unfair if Karasuba tagged along here too... besides those two.... its like the match result is set up already... xD (I mean karasuba in this).... mostly the boxer girl will try fight musubi again and try pull yume to the surface again as karasuba asked in past chapters...
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote