View Single Post
Old 2011-12-22, 18:49   Link #28
Makender
Varsity Slacker

This episode just seemed entirely too convenient. Yahiro basically forgives Shu without much struggle (although in hindsight this may be a good thing). Shu gives the lamest possible response as to why he's helping terrorists. It's like he's saying "They did me a favor so I'm obligated to help." Nevermind their objectives or possible worldscrewing consequences they could inflict. And the worst part is that everyone buys his reasoning without even a question. Logic, you are sorely missed. At least the episode didn't end conveniently.

All annoying things aside, did anyone else see the ShuxAyase pairings flag go skyrocketing up when she calls his name out while getting pwned by generics.

Quote:
I don't get why people keep talking about that scene where Tsugumi blames Shuu. She's obviously NOT blaming Shuu, she's basically begging him to come help them. At least that's how it seems to me. It was basically "It's your fault for not coming to save us".
It's still annoying nevertheless because these people all but abandon him and then expect Shu to save them? That's the epitome of pretension.