View Single Post
Old 2011-11-16, 23:15   Link #7419
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avvesione View Post
I'm wondering if Saten is like a clone of Arclight or something. Could be why he calls him 'Aniki' and follows him around so. And could also be why he was the one who was so active to get blood samples of Kafka and Uten and told Setsuna to save Kurumi's body (I'm guessing none of the PGS cared/knew about the clones).

But then there are all those other mysteries about him that'd need to be explained like why he helped Cruz and Eve and why he went against Aruka in the Third Shelter. I'm kinda wondering if we'll see Aruka try to fight Saten (since these fights recently have been on the topic of revenge) but there's no chance she'd win considering their fragments. That and Saten has his Fifth Wave. Wonder if Aruka was around when he used it in the past or not (she was walking away when he decided to kill everyone... should be in the next chapter released by Pewpew)
Until we know exactly what Saten (and Aruka, to a lesser degree) are up to, they're probably the most mysterious characters in this manga, other than the latent abilities that are awakening in Cruz. I suspect that Saten calls Arclight that as a form of respect, since he's one of the very few people Saten can't win against. And since the only other piece of information that we know about Saten is that he's interested in the cloning (collecting blood samples), which also happens to be something Arclight and 666 are also interested in... that's the only reason I see for Saten to be hanging around them.

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote