View Single Post
Old 2012-11-09, 10:05   Link #21334
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javiersansano View Post
When is an updated power chart gonna be released? because I agree with Touma-IB+Awakened presence being the third strongest, surpassed by aleister and Aiwass... but now we have to include Gremlin

I'm surprised that Ollerus is considered weaker than Accelerator, or that John Pen mode is so strong

finally, who is the blondie with a halo that is just below accelerator and Gabriel?

finally... Accelerator with the choker is stronger than without it?.... just check out accel's line, the second frame from the bottom is him on the train in Russia, and the previous one resembles him from the beginning

finally, what does each color square mean?
I posted the latest ranking list up there...............

Ollerus is now S- rank....IE third highest tier. Angel Accelerator is A+

That other haloed Angel is Kazakiri Hyouka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilidsor View Post
Those power charts aren't official... Or even very accurate. For example Accelerator was weakened when he had to begin relying on the chocker. I wouldn't put too much (or any really) stock into them if I were you.
Latest one just has Accelerator in Angel form and without Angel form. Even with the choker, he managed to take out a weakened Misha alongside Hyouka as well as deflect the Angel's Sweep. You greatly underestimate him.

Only issue I have with the new ranking really, is Umidori being on the same level as Kihara Kagun....

Last edited by Cosmic Eagle; 2012-11-09 at 10:16.