Thread: Licensed Pandora Hearts
View Single Post
Old 2008-08-13, 19:41   Link #80
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adr 00 View Post
btw, i doubt OZ/Alice is gonna really happen though, we all know that in stuff like this the male protagonist is ether dull or undecisive.
Lol, have you been reading the same story ?

Or in the first place, you shouldn't come into this series with a harem/comedy mentally... You should expect better from a manga that I had vouched for right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neki Ecko View Post
That may be true but Oz is different type of male protagonist, he acts very mature and level-headed for his age and even in bad situation, like time he was in the Abyss he wasnt freaking out, even suprised Alice. The only other male protagonist is the same like Oz is Allen Walker from DGM.
That's because he's a gentlemen...When it comes to the ladies

Quote:
and he did suggested that Alice goes twin-tailed, he is way different in a good way.
Break: "Did you do this just to see them in meido outfit?"

Oz: " "

Quote:
Maybe Oz and Alice wont be together but it will be fun seeing Alice vs Sharon for Oz heart if that happens
Yes, I really want to see that... We need more focus on Sharon and Oz =_=

I'm almost certain that Oz and Alice would get together, but I'm more certain and absolutely sure that there're going to be major complications along the way...

***Edit: I was thinking we can started up a Pandora Hearts Social Group on here, I was wondering who is up fo that, I was thinking we can call it "Road to Pandora" or Hearts of the Abyss"[/QUOTE]

It'll be very hard for me... Cause I'll be restraining 2 and a half volumes of spoiler
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote