View Single Post
Old 2012-05-08, 20:49   Link #6107
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhl88 View Post
Lol the AEC materials still break? Is Bardiche AEC or 5th generation?
I don't know but with SO much time to gather and use the data obtained from the failure of previous units i hope Teana's Ochstan and Signum's giant flaming machete are less crappy (that is, not being damaged/destroyed in one-to-three swings and, if possible, dealing some effective damage to the oponent).

Bardiche is 5th Gen xD

With that said... Boys and Girls, Record 23 has been FINALLY tranlated in Spanish (for some reason chinese scans has been VERY scarce this time xDU). So i'm here with the traditional summary so let's go xD!

Spoiler for The Huckebein: Earth's Mightiest Bullies:

A quick chapter due to all the action but also a bit info heavy as it gives the firsts explanations of how the Eclipse energies actually work. Cypha keeps her smug attidue by mocking the living hell out of poor Quinn xDU. And Signum is still trying to appear intimidating (please Signum, feats not words).

Quinn comes out as a decent fighter but as we witnessed with Signum almost two years ago "decent" is not enough to fight a Huckebein, only awesome people can do that. Also throw away her "emotionless girl" look once Cypha started to press her buttons like a keyboard and ended up loosing her cool and crumbling just like Cypha said. The Grendel family seesm to be a more relazed version of the Huckebein as they're far more uhm... "cartoonish" xD Like a super powered Team Rocket of sorts xDU

EDIT: Well, i find that japanese apparently can be interpreted in different ways since some of the wording it's a bit different from what rxrx told us before. It have more or less the same meaning but some sentences are pretty different indeed.

...9 years ago, the day after never would be the same

~The ASFB~
Akiyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote