View Single Post
Old 2012-09-30, 04:42   Link #118
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronelm2000 View Post
On a note, it has already been mentioned that anything divisible by 25 in Floor Boss is bad right...?

Anyway, here's my own "tactic" on how to possibly deal with the 75th Floor Boss if they had the chance.

(1) They should have gotten more Mace users (can't be helped that many Solo-ers use Swords though...)

(2) Heathcliff should defend the Reaper's OHKO Scythe (he's a game-breaking tank, for Pete's sake.) while Kirito and Asuna should defend the tail.

(3) Shield users should focus on switching whenever the monster moves his tail. It's an unpredictable factor.

(4) Ones attacking the body should focus on short combos to quickly switch to the tanks. Even if the attack is very powerful, I'm sure it doesn't KO when you're defended anough. Tanks for these recommended.

(5) Lancers. Lots of suffering Lancers.

(6) If anything, Asuna should have used the Flashing Penetrator to induce knockback/stagger on the boss. (ie the Novel name for the attack she used on the Fish monster thing....)
I think most of us hoped we're the one who's fighting that Skull Reaper monster right now....
yeah! the CG is very realistic and make us believe we're the one who fought that monster... (although I don't want to be the one who OHKO'd by the boss monster)
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote