View Single Post
Old 2013-05-09, 11:36   Link #13390
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

I didn't think my stache was going to be that much of a topic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
You need to appear as a villain in an old classic movie.
That.... is that an order? You know I can't disobey orders from a girl
Quote:
Originally Posted by RRW View Post
Gee, I also have slightly heavy set eyes, that might be me! It's that Nicolas Cage vampire story all over again!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DorkingtonPugsly View Post
That's an awesome mustache!

And yeah I did a thing a few pages back where I drew a beard and what not on a pic of myself and was advised against it. Apparently they're more work than they're worth? I wouldn't know.

-Clean for life-
It's not much work if you don't eat If I let it grow, it can cover my mouth, and it completely obscures anything I eat instant "got milk" situation everytime
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
...Do you people really have that big of a mustache envy for this collective swooning everytime someone has one here ?
Every time I go out to the city, I'm always observing people. And, everybody looks at me. I know for a fact they are looking at my stache, but what I'm looking at is, where's everyone's stache? Of all the people I've seen here in the philippines, it feels like I've seen close to 1 stache in every 100,000 persons, at least in the sense of my large stache

I think this goes for most of Asia, the stache is quite rare
Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless Soul View Post
As a fellow mustachioed member, I salute you.

Endless "Van Dyke" Soul
You know, with a little bit of work, I can totally have a natural Guy Fawkes mask

manga "hentai" tron

wait, colonel mangatron? I'm having too many nicknames now One thing I forgot to ask, discarding what you know about me, how old do I look to you all? I've been meaning to get as much input about that as I can

Last edited by mangatron; 2013-05-09 at 12:07.
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote