View Single Post
Old 2011-02-03, 12:15   Link #24
Arkeus

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00-Raiser View Post
I mean how the Bureau got its asses handed to them when Jail attacked the ground forces building, how a high ranking member was corrupt, and how the highest power in the Bureau was responsible for everything.

Of course those latter two things were likely covered up.
RF6 got its ass handed to them, i don't think anything really bad happened at HQ.

Regius indeed was the one who went against the Bureau's rules and endangered the planet. That can be turned into the Bureau's favor.

The brains were the highest power in the bureau... 80 years ago. They didn't have any official power anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaijo View Post
I bet none of us thought RF6 would reform, and then it happened in Force. Never say never.

Also, considering Nanoha and Fate basically told Hayate that they'd be offended if she didn't invite them (while they were all in bed together!), I don't think they care much. Fate and Nanoha still get to do their thing, regardless of whether they are in RF6 or not.
RF6 wasn't reformed in Force, though Hayate *is* using strings to have her old friends helping. It's a mission, not a real placement.
Arkeus is offline   Reply With Quote