View Single Post
Old 2013-03-10, 19:23   Link #91
Kirarakim

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Tran View Post
Unfortunately, the episode threads in this sub-forum are pretty much unreadable. Can't you guys post better?

There have been a lot of great posts and insight from people on these boards. I have not always agreed with every poster but I have enjoyed discussing this show with everyone.

Anyways as for this episode: Inui I didn't get to know you long but I will miss you.

I guess this episode addressed our thoughts about Kiroumaru from last week.

As for the Shun scene I thought it was beautifully done. I don't think Shun is alive but I think Shun is somehow within Saki (as they already mentioned during this episode). The preview doesn't show Shun at all, so I guess it can't be a very big part of the next episode. And yes the ending song sucks.

Finally about Saki being a damsel in distress I completely disagree. I understand she has shown fear and weakness but what stands out to me is she has never given up and she keeps going. The scene when Inui died was notable to me because Saki dived to grab the library creature and then cried. She then ran off to do what she must and located the psychobuster.

Remember bravery is not the absence of fear and I think Saki illustrates this quite well.

Last edited by Kirarakim; 2013-03-10 at 19:36.