View Single Post
Old 2008-08-14, 19:26   Link #8053
Fuyu no Sora
Mistress of Impatience

Location: In a place of extremes. From below freezing to above boiling.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seraph42 View Post
Yup, good thing the French Blueberries didn't eat Nanoha's muffin (but Fate eventually did ) and the Bean did bring her Water

Also what DID Shamal put in her Medication?
Hah! Someone does remember!

Probably something to help her not hallucinate Plan backfired pretty badly IMO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Cadia is reeeaaally calm right now though.
><><><><>< What happened???

Quote:
And Syn hates getting dressed up. Her mother and Vivio are two of the few people who can manage to do that to her.
Her mother and Vivio....I don't doubt that, but when Vivio dresses her up I hope it's not like when Nanoha dresses Fate up *coughsneezewhisperlatex outfitscoughsneezewhisper*

Quote:
*puffs chest* E-hem!
I have nothing against Vitoha and even less against their supporters, but I just knew you'd react like that It's so cute

Quote:
Don't tell me you don't remember the home video series of shorts.
Oh yes I remember. Quite clearly as a matter of fact

Quote:
Welcome back.
Why thank you It's good to be back Hoping here that real life won't bug me for a bit and I'll be able to hand around a little more ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkedcat View Post
I actual messed up in writing it. i was going to trow more descriptions that would have made you thought it was Yuuno (long hair and a hair tie anyone?). as for drawling, i can't draw a strait line... that is a picture i found a while ago and i have been craving for more.
Aw. No, no. You didn't mess up at all ^^. I really liked it and it was only when Fate called him "Bardiche" that it finally became clear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkedcat
Am I the only one that finds this ambiguous? I don't think that's Fate talking to Nanoha...
Nope, I thought so too. It might be Yuuno for all we know...