View Single Post
Old 2009-08-20, 23:31   Link #117
Jan-Poo
別にいいけど

Uhm it's strange, after I've finally seen this episode and after having good expectations for it, I've found myself being totally unimpressed.

I dunno if it is right because I've waiting for this episode and therefore I had high expectations, or because it was really below average, anyway everything really felt strange to me.

While the restyle of the goats was very good (they are actually scary now), the battle was kinda anticlimatic. And as for the stake battle, the sudden move of Jessica seemed out of pace. That scene was supposed to be felt like Kanon was going to die and Jessica protecting him should have been a surprise. However the pace didn't even give the time for that.

The discovery of the corpses wasn't particularly emotional. With such a scene in front of their eyes I would expect more screams.

Also Beatrice and Battler first exchange of theories and counterargument was devoid of any epicness. In comparison the battle of logic between Maria and Battler in ep3 was a lot better.

Asmodeus voice really reminds Yui! I can't help but seeing Yui in Asmodeus now. Satan was okay though.

Now I left at the end the thing that disappointed me the most. They have totally skipped the inscription in front of the chapel. I can't believe no one mentioned this. Come on, it is an important hint! How could they overlook it?

At this point I really think that trying to solve the mysteries of this story with just the informations given by the anime comes with a very big handicap.