View Single Post
Old 2012-03-15, 18:36   Link #39
Deathscyther

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frostysunset View Post
Deathscyther, even though they are merged, I don't think the two personalities in Yuji know what the other is thinking. Johan was in there too, working on something, without (at least) SnH's being aware.
I think this is confirmed by Yuji bringing them to Misaki City to perform the ritual. Like you said, it does not seem to make sense to bring this maelstrom of chaos to Misaki for the sole purpose of reducing strain on SnH. Yuji probably has an ulterior motive for it, one that I suppose SnH does not know. The Tomogara of Guze seem to have a naivety borne of pride when dealing with humans; I think SnH is going to fall prey to this.
Then again, I have not read the novels, so I could be 180 degrees out on this one.
Yuji and SnH are the only ones who have merged. Johan was just trapped within the Reiji Maigo, so it's logical Yuji and SnH didn't know what he was up to.

If Yuji indeed has an some kind of ulterior plan, I think that SnH does know about it. Either because they're one being now or because Yuji told SnH about it. It would fit in with the way I view their relationship. I guess I see them as partners. They seem to respect each other and each other's wishes. They are working together and using each other in order to reach their respective goals. At least that's how I see it.