View Single Post
Old 2013-07-23, 00:41   Link #15
Traece
:cool:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarste View Post
There's a simpler explanation. He gets uncomfortable when people touch him, and Yui is always trying to touch him.
A whole bunch of theories, but they're more or less all true. Yui has been moving at her own pace and ignoring Keima's own attempts to control the situation. She's been stalking him and keeping herself aware of all his actions, and then hitting him with all the right moves. She's doing exactly what he would be doing. It's only natural that he has some difficulty dealing with that, as nobody has ever tried to capture a God before.

This episode was really well done. Honestly, I forgot that it was only 24 minutes long and when the ending came around it was a bit of a surprise. As always, Shiori was extra cute in this episode, and Tsukiyo was fun times as well. Ayumi and Yui are forces of nature in their own ways.

I had actually forgotten about Fiore. Come to think of it, wasn't she supposed to be here? Though since I had completely forgotten about her, clearly she wasn't of enough relevance to seriously affect the story.

As always the comedy here was great. All those little references like the playboy bunny were nice. That kind of stuff isn't as easy to do in manga.